Smiley360 Fall 2019 Smarter Sleep Sweepstakes
Enter the Smiley360 Fall 2019 Smarter Sleep Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Sleep Number bed valued at approximately $2,897.99.
Enter here for a chance to win between 12:00PM Central Time (“CT”) on September 30, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM CT on December 21, 2019 (the “Entry Period”).
One (1) Queen Sleep Number 360® p5 mattress and integrated base plus Premium Delivery & Setup (where applicable*). (“Prize”).
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
*Delivery and setup is available in selected areas outside of the standard Comfort ServiceSM Home Delivery area for an additional charge.
The Smiley360 Fall 2019 Smarter Sleep Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sleep Number Corporation (“Sponsor”) “The Smiley360 Fall 2019 Smarter Sleep Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) is only open to those who, as of the start date, are legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Alaska, Hawaii and Rhode Island), and who have reached the age of majority in their state or district of residence. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) involved in the administration of this Promotion, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter.
- TIMING. The Promotion entry period begins at 12:00PM Central Time (“CT”) on September 30, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM CT on December 21, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion, and all Entries must be received by Sponsor’s computer prior to the end of the Entry Period to be eligible. Proof of sending an Entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Promotion Entry Period, visit https://blog.sleepnumber.com/smiley360-fall-2019-smarter-sleep-sweepstakes and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form fully and accurately with all the required information; read and accept the Official Rules; and submit the entry by clicking submit (“Entry”). Limit one entry per person.
By entering, you agree that any information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used by Sponsor for the intended purposes outlined herein. All Entry information must be manually keystroked by the entrant. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner, the winning Entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the account submitted at the time of the Entry, unless agreed otherwise. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the person to whom the applicable Internet Service Provider has assigned the account. Sponsor expressly reserve the right to disqualify any Entries that Sponsor believes in good faith and in its sole discretion are generated by an automated program or via scripts or via any other means that are fraudulent or result in artificially inflated Entry totals or are not allowed by, or in the spirit of, these Official Rules, including without limitation bartered Entries.
Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet Service Provider will apply. All submitted information becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of Entries, the selection of entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
- DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. On or about December 30, 2019 Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee will randomly select potential winner(s) from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and requests of Sponsor during the verification process. The potential winner will be notified either by phone, mail, courier and/or email or via social media direct message or notice on wall, at Sponsor’s discretion. The potential winner may be required to execute and return to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (collectively an “Affidavit/Release”) in the form(s) provided by Sponsor in order to claim his/her prize. The Affidavit/Release must be returned to Sponsor by the date and/or time indicated. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules or the requests of Sponsor, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion in his/her place, at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received by Sponsor for the Promotion.
- PRIZE(S). One prize consisting of one (1) Queen Sleep Number 360® p5 mattress and integrated base plus Premium Delivery & Setup (where available) (“Prize”). Total approximate retail value: $2,897.99. The Prize consists of and is limited only to the Prize listed above. Prize must be accepted as awarded, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Should the winner live outside the area wherein Premium Delivery & Setup is unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a Sleep Number® product that can be delivered via standard UPS shipping as chosen by the winner in dollar amount equivalent to the ARV for the Prize. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with prize award, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the prize. For prizes valued over $600, prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. If potential winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the pool of eligible entrants. All details of the prize not set forth herein will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entrants and Entries are subject to verification prior to the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age and other claims of information provided by a potential prize winner.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s Entry materials, name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online) now or hereafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review, approval or consent. Despite the above, Sponsor has no obligation to use such materials in any manner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, there is any unsportsmanlike, dangerous, harassing or disruptive behavior associated with the Promotion, or there are viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award prizes from among eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever, fully and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, Promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or Entry in the Promotion and/or winner’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Promotion or any prize-related activity.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, lost, misplaced, filtered, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete or misdirected Entries or Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which may be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors, which may occur in the offer or administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s websites by a hypertext link.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Hennepin County, Minneapolis, Minnesota; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Minnesota for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives, all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
13. WINNERS LIST. For a written confirmation of the winner (available after December 30, 2019), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (no later than 1/27/20), to: The Smiley360 Fall 2019 Smarter Sleep Sweepstakes Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625-0466.
- INDEPENDENT SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR. The US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625.
- SPONSOR. The Sponsor of the Promotion and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is Sleep Number Corporation, 1001 3rd Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55404.
©2019 Sleep Number Corporation. All rights reserved.