Sleep Number Spring 2020 Sweepstakes
Enter the Sleep Number Spring 2020 Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Sleep Number bed valued at approximately $4,366.93.
Enter here for a chance to win between 12:00AM Central Time (“CT”) on February 24, 2020 and ends at 11:59PM CT on April 25, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
One (1) prize consisting of one (1) Queen Sleep Number 360™ p6 smart bed and integrated base set, one (1) Queen Total Protection Mattress Pad, two (2) Standard Size, ComfortFit™ Ultimate Pillows, two (2) Standard True Temp Pillow Protectors, one (1) Queen Supima Sheet Set (winner’s color choice), one Queen Primaloft Down Alternative Comforter (winner’s color choice), and Premium Home Delivery & Setup (together “Prize”).
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
*Delivery and setup is available in selected areas outside of the standard Comfort ServiceSM Home Delivery area for an additional charge.
Sleep Number® Spring 2020 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY WON. Void in RI and where prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
The Sleep Number® Spring 2020 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on February 24, 2020 and ends on April 25, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Select Comfort Retail Corporation (“Sponsor”), owner and operator of Sleep Number® Stores.
- ELIGIBILITY: OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND, WHO ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER, AT TIME OF ENTRY. Employees of Sponsor, Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, representatives, divisions, suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families and those living in the same household of each, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or to win the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these rules, “immediate families” means spouse, parents or legal guardians, siblings, children, step-parents, step siblings, step-children, and the spouses of each of the forgoing.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period: (1) ENTER AT A PARTICIPATING SLEEP NUMBER STORE: Complete the free official entry form found in participating Sleep Number® stores, while supplies last, and deposit in the Sweepstakes entry box (found in participating Sleep Number® stores) on or before close of business on April 25, 2020 For a complete list of stores, go to www.sleepnumber.com; hours of operation vary by store. In-store entries must be on an official entry form. (2) ENTER BY MAIL: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: Sleep Number® Spring 2020 Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6002, Morton Grove, IL 60053. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 25, 2020 and received by May 2, 2020 to be eligible. Each entry must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted, and all such entries will be void. (3) ENTER ONLINE: Go to www.blog.sleepnumber.com/spring-2020-sweepstakes (“Website”) during the Promotion Period and follow the onscreen instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time on April 25, 2020. Limit one (1) entry either online, in-store, or by mail per person/household/e-mail address for the entire Promotion Period regardless of method of entry.
No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries or submission of multiple entries during the Promotion Period by the same person, with the same email address or from the same household may result in disqualification of all such entries. Entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or postage-due entries or mail, or for lost or stolen entry boxes. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be acknowledged and will not be included in the Sweepstakes drawing. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. No other attempted form of entry, including via email or fax, will be accepted. Entrants agree to be contacted by Sponsor with notices and reminders pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about May 30, 2020, a random drawing for one (1) prize winner will be conducted in compliance with these Official Rules by a Sponsor representative from the office of the Administrator. The drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received by all entry methods combined in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received from all entry methods combined. Potential winner will be notified by overnight mail, email, telephone, and/or private delivery service (at Sponsor’s sole discretion), within ten (10) days of the drawing, at the address, email address, and/or telephone number indicated on his/her entry form. In the event potential winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age, but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize consisting of one (1) Queen Sleep Number 360™ p6 smart bed and integrated base set, one (1) Queen Total Protection Mattress Pad, two (2) Standard Size, ComfortFit™ Ultimate Pillows, two (2) Standard True Temp Pillow Protectors, one (1) Queen Supima Sheet Set (winner’s color choice), one Queen Primaloft Down Alternative Comforter (winner’s color choice), and Premium Home Delivery & Setup (together “Prize”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $4,366.93. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions will be allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, which reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason. Should the winner live outside the area wherein Premium Delivery & Set Up is available, Sleep Number will pay the extra costs associated with delivery of the prize. Winner must comply with these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. If potential winner entered the Sweepstakes and only provided an email address as contact information, the potential winner will first be notified by email using the email address provided at time of entry and they must reply to the email notification with their complete name, address, city, state, zip, and phone within seventy-two (72) hours. If potential winner fails to respond during such seventy-two (72) hour period pursuant to the process set forth above, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected at random from among all of the remaining eligible entries. Winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) to be returned within ten (10) days of the date printed on winner’s notification letter, or the Prize will be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. Administrator is not responsible for technical difficulties with telecommunications systems beyond its control. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or refused, Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time-period, or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/DISCLAIMERS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if any part of the Sweepstakes or any process associated therewith becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper operation of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes in whole or in part. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to have the Administrator select the prize winner for the Sweepstakes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation/termination. Proof of entering information on Website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor. False and/or deceptive entries or acts of any kind shall render entrant ineligible to receive a prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, advertising, or administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize/prize winner. By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, participants: (a) agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) agree that the Select Comfort Retail Corporation, Promotion Activators Management, LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, representatives, divisions, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies; and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for printing, typographical, human, distribution, production, omission, or other errors of any kind that may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, lost, late, damaged, misdirected, garbled, illegible, or incomplete entries (all such entries will be disqualified); incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications; other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors; human error; technical malfunctions or defects of computer systems or telephone networks utilized in the Sweepstakes; theft, tampering, destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data processing that is processed late or incorrectly, the announcement of the Prize or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials or the receipt and/or use of the Prize; (c) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all injuries, claims, damages, or losses of any kind that arise from or are sustained directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in connection with acceptance or use/misuse of Prize or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (d) by accepting the Prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and its designees may use winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or voice for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes, worldwide in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without notification, permission, or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for any condition that might cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes. The Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes and void all associated entries, at its sole discretion, if you repeatedly show a disregard for the Sweepstakes’ Official Rules or act: (a) in a manner they determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten, or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WAIVERS/GOVERNING LAW: Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and State of Minnesota, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes and causes of action against the Sponsor or Agency arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Such dispute shall be resolved by mediation and binding arbitration. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, and Participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER’S NAME/RULES REQUESTS: You may obtain the winner’s name by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 1, 2020 to: Sleep Number® Spring 2020 Winner’s Name Request, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Complete Official Rules will be available at participating Sleep Number® stores during the Promotion Period or you may obtain a copy of the Official Rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by April 25, 2020 to: Sleep Number ® Spring 2020 Sweepstakes Rules Request, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077. Vermont residents may omit return postage on rules requests.
- SPONSOR: Select Comfort Retail Corporation, 1001 Third Avenue South., Minneapolis, MN 55404
- ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Activators Management, LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.
©2019 Sleep Number Corporation. All rights reserved.