Improve Your Life with Better Sleep
Sleep is important, but there are a lot of things that stand in the way between you and getting a great night’s sleep. That’s why we’re bringing you the facts about common sleep issues and how our customers have found relief thanks to their Sleep Number® beds.
Did you know 80 percent of people will suffer from back pain at some point in their lives? Not only that, but did you know also that pain points change with your body throughout your lifetime? Sleep Number® beds adjust to accommodate pressure and pain points, gently conforming to each and every curve of your body.*
Don’t just take our word for it. Learn how our customers’ lives have changed because of their beds:
- “I tried many beds before we bought the i8 bed with an adjustable base. I suffer from chronic back pain and being able to adjust the firmness and position I now get a restful night of sleep. I used the SleepIQ to find the right settings and now wake up almost pain free.” – John K., i8 owner
- “This is the best investment I have ever made. From the first night I slept in my new bed, the back pain is gone.” – Christine G., i8 owner
- “I must say I have bought very few things in my life that have pleased me as much as this mattress. I get a true night’s deep sleep. I wake feeling much more relaxed, and the lower back pain is gone. Also, a regular mattress can’t give you what a Sleep Number bed can, which is the right sleeping resistance that is right for your body. I will never underestimate a great night’s sleep again! I would buy this mattress all over again in a heartbeat. Best purchase in a long time, and worth every penny!” – Paula C., c2 owner
Did you know nearly 45 percent of adults snore on occasion, and about 25 percent snore habitually? Take courage, we’re here to help. Sleep Number® beds have features that may help reduce snoring. Check out Partner Snore™ Technology,* which allows you to gently raise your partner’s head with a touch of a button.
Here’s what our customers have said about this feature:
- “Why didn’t I get one of these sooner? I no longer snore, and I can breathe! It’s amazing!” – Marta S., i10 owner
- “Our recent i10 bed was one of the best purchases we have made in years. The adjustability allows me to find a comfortable position so I can sleep through the night. I love being able to sit up while watching TV and I also love the massage feature. My husband is able to raise his head which allows him to sleep better while reducing his snoring. If you are able to purchase a Sleep Number bed, I highly recommend investing in one because we are thoroughly satisfied!” – Brad L., i10 owner
- “The most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Overwhelming comfort level every night. We have been sleeping soundly! My husband’s snoring has significantly decreased. The bed puts him in a comfortable position so that he can breathe and sleep easily. When I travel, I lay in bed wishing I was in my sleep number bed at home!” – Melissa D., p5 owner
Sleep deprivation is serious; too little sleep for too many nights can send you into severe sleep debt that’s difficult to pay off. Sleep debt is cumulative, meaning it compounds on top of itself. The longer you wait to prioritize sleep, the more you suffer from its side effects.
Make sleep a priority! Check out what our customers are saying:
- “I used to toss and turn all night and would awake the next morning tired and achy. Since I purchased the Sleep Number bed, I sleep all through the night and wake up feeling rested!” – Jodi U., c2 owner
- “I have never had such restful nights as I’ve had since I got my Sleep Number bed! I used to toss and turn a lot, but now I fall asleep fast, and don’t wake up until morning! I get up without the aches and pains I always had before in the mornings.” – Kay S., c2 owner
- “Wow what a bed! In 2 weeks, my wife and I are sleeping better. The mattress is phenomenal, with the ability to adjust it. Now my wife can see how I toss and turn during the night and how it has improved during these first 2 weeks. It has also improved my mood too! Now this is a great bed! I would definitely make this purchase again.” – Jason G., cSE owner
Is it time you invest in better sleep? Read “6 Counterintuitive Sleep Solutions to Try Tonight” to learn more helpful ways to sleep better.
*May temporarily relieve common mild snoring in otherwise healthy adults. Partner Snore™ technology is available with Split King and FlexTop® King mattresses on FlexFit™ adjustable bases.
*For research and clinical studies, click here. Find the technology tested in the clinical studies in Sleep Number® c2, p5, p6, i8 and i10 mattresses.