Enter the Ultimate Sleep + Performance 2018 Sweepstake
Enter for a chance to win here.
Sleep Number® Ultimate Sleep + Performance Grand Prize includes:
- Two NFL game tickets to see your favorite team
- King Sleep Number 360® i8 smart bed with SleepIQ® Technology and FlexFit 2 adjustable base
- One hour Sleep Training session with Sleep Expert Pete Bils
- Total Protection Mattress Pad, King
- Two Classic ComfortFit® Pillows, King
- Two Classic Cotton Pillow Protectors, King
- True Temp sheet set, King (choice of color)
- *Free Comfort ServiceSM Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
Enter for a chance to win 7/9 – 8/15. Good luck!
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase the chance of winning. Must be the age of majority or older enter. Promotion ends Aug. 15, 2018. See Sleep Professional and official rules for details. *Delivery and setup is available in selected areas outside of the standard Comfort ServiceSM Home Delivery area for an additional charge.
Sleep Number® Ultimate Sleep + Performance 2018 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY WON. Void in RI and where prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
The Sleep Number® Ultimate Sleep + Performance 2018 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on July 9, 2018 and ends on August 15, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Select Comfort Retail Corporation (“Sponsor”), owner and operator of Sleep Number® Stores.
- ELIGIBILITY: OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND, WHO ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER, AT TIME OF ENTRY. Employees of Sponsor, Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), NFL Enterprises LLC, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, representatives, divisions, suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families and those living in the same household of each, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or to win the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these rules, “immediate families” means spouse, parents or legal guardians, siblings, children, step-parents, step siblings, step-children, and the spouses of each of the forgoing.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period: (1) ENTER AT A PARTICIPATING SLEEP NUMBER STORE: Complete the free official entry form found in participating Sleep Number® stores, while supplies last, and deposit in the Sweepstakes entry box (found in participating Sleep Number® stores) on or before close of business on August 15, 2018 For a complete list of stores, go to www.sleepnumber.com; hours of operation vary by store. In-store entries must be on an official entry form. (2) ENTER BY MAIL: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3″ x 5″ card, and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: Sleep Number® Ultimate Sleep + Performance 2018 Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6002, Morton Grove, IL 60053. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 15, 2018 and received by August 25, 2018 to be eligible. Each entry must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted and all such entries will be void. (3) ENTER ONLINE VIA SLEEP NUMBER’S FACEBOOK PAGE: Go to www.facebook.com/sleepnumber during the Promotion Period and follow the onscreen instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time on August 15, 2018. Limit one (1) entry either online, in-store, or by mail per person/household/e-mail address for the entire Promotion Period regardless of method of entry. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries or submission of multiple entries during the Promotion Period by the same person, with the same email address or from the same household may result in disqualification of all such entries.
Entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or postage-due entries or mail, or for lost or stolen entry boxes. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be acknowledged and will not be included in the Sweepstakes drawing. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. No other attempted form of entry, including via email or fax, will be accepted. Entrants agree to be contacted by Sponsor with notices and reminders pertaining to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about August 31, 2018, a random drawing for one (1) prize winner will be conducted in compliance with these Official Rules by a Sponsor representative from the office of the Administrator. The drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received by all entry methods combined in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received from all entry methods combined. Potential winner will be first notified on or about August 31, 2018 by email (“Initial Email) at the email address provided at time of entry. Potential winner must reply to this Initial Email with their complete name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth within 72 hours from when the Initial Email is sent. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any change of e-mail address or communication problems. If a potential winner does not reply to the Initial Email with the information specified above within 72 hours, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from among remaining eligible entries. Once potential winner has replied to the Initial Email and provided their complete mailing information, he/she will be issued, by email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the “Affidavit”), which he/she must complete and return within seven (7) days of date of notification. In the event potential winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age, but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Administrator is not responsible for technical difficulties with telecommunications systems beyond its control. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable or refused, Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time-period, or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) Prize consisting of two (2) tickets with a combined value not to exceed $300 to a 2018/19 NFL regular season game of winner’s choosing, one (1) hour sleep training session with Sleep Expert Pete Bils, one (1) King Sleep Number 360® i8 smart bed with SleepIQ® Technology and FlexFit 2 adjustable smart base, one (1) King Total Protection Mattress Pad, two (2) King Classic ComfortFit® pillows, two (2) King Classic Cotton Pillow Protectors, one (1) King True Temp™ sheet set (choice of color), and Free Comfort ServiceSM Home Delivery, Setup & Removal (where available) (“Prize”). Approximate retail value: $8,377.93. NFL tickets are subject to availability and Sponsor approval. By accepting the NFL ticket portion of the Prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the tickets. Winner agrees that the tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. By participating and accepting the ticket portion of the Prize, winner and winner’s guest accept any risk in attending an NFL game, including personal injury and/or death, acknowledge that their participation in the Prize event is voluntary, acknowledge that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities they are participating in and they assume the risk of such factors and occurrences and agree that the Released Parties (defined below) will not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death. NFL game is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions and other unforeseen events beyond Sponsor’s control and, if cancelled, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and winner’s guest agree to comply with all venue regulations at the NFL game. Sponsor and the venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the NFL game or engages in any other objectionable behavior. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all travel expenses related to NFL game attendance. Prizes are not assignable or transferable. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions will be allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, which reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason. Should the winner live outside the area wherein Sleep Number’s Comfort Service Home Delivery is available, Sponsor will substitute Sleep Number® product that can be delivered via standard UPS shipping as chosen by the winner in dollar amount approximately equivalent to the ARV of the Prize. Winner must comply with these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/DISCLAIMERS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if any part of the Sweepstakes or any process associated therewith becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper operation of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes in whole or in part. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to have the Administrator select the prize winner for the Sweepstakes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation/termination. Proof of entering information on Website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor. False and/or deceptive entries or acts of any kind shall render entrant ineligible to receive a prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, advertising, or administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize/prize winner. By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, participants: (a) agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) agree that the Sleep Number Retail Corporation, Promotion Activators Management, LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, representatives, divisions, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies; and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for printing, typographical, human, distribution, production, omission, or other errors of any kind that may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, lost, late, damaged, misdirected, garbled, illegible, or incomplete entries (all such entries will be disqualified); incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications; other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors; human error; technical malfunctions or defects of computer systems or telephone networks utilized in the Sweepstakes; theft, tampering, destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data processing that is processed late or incorrectly, the announcement of the Prize or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials or the receipt and/or use of the Prize; (c) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all injuries, claims, damages, or losses of any kind that arise from or are sustained directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in connection with acceptance or use/misuse of Prize or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (d) by accepting the Prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and its designees may use winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or voice for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes, worldwide in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without notification, permission, or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for any condition that might cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes. The Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes and void all associated entries, at its sole discretion, if you repeatedly show a disregard for the Sweepstakes’ Official Rules or act: (a) in a manner they determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten, or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WAIVERS/GOVERNING LAW: Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and State of Minnesota, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes and causes of action against the Sponsor or Agency arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Such dispute shall be resolved by mediation and binding arbitration. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, and Participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER’S NAME/RULES REQUESTS: You may obtain the winner’s name by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 31, 2018 to: Sleep Number® Ultimate Sleep + Performance Winner’s Name Request, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Complete Official Rules will be available at participating Sleep Number® stores during the Promotion Period or you may obtain a copy of the Official Rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by August 15, 2018 to: Sleep Number ® Ultimate Sleep + Performance 2018 Sweepstakes Rules Request, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077. Vermont residents may omit return postage on rules requests.
- SPONSOR: Sleep Number Retail Corporation, 1001 Third Avenue South., Minneapolis, MN 55404
- ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Activators Management, LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.
©2018 Sleep Number Corporation. All rights reserved.